Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A little more progress

I've gotten the hard tail from Hammer in Hand since my last post. It's fitted to the frame but not welded yet.
The rear fender has been cut and needs some final cleaning up.
Progress is slow. I injured my back at work in Dec. of 2012 and have been going through hell. I'm going to have a stimulator put into my back soon. Hopefully that will help a little. Then I might be able to make more consistant progress.

This is a very rough idea of what the bike might look like. I love the lines that the HIH hard tail gives it.

This is a little better idea of what it will look like. I trimmed the fender and used what I trimmed for feder struts. Nothing is put together yet. It's all just sitting there.
 That's a real tombstone tail light. Glass lense and glass blue dot.








No comments:

Post a Comment